Belleville Wire Cloth operates modern computer controlled looms capable of weaving widths from 2” to 88”. Looms are operated by skilled weavers with combined experience of over 100 years. Most metal, precious metals and alloys can be woven. In addition we have had experience with non metallic material such as nylon, plastics, pvc, Etc. If the material is received in wire form, we can weave it.
Standard Weaves Include:
- Square or Plain, Twilled, Plain Dutch or Twilled Dutch
- Welded Wire Mesh
- Intercrimp (Inter-Crimp)
Standard Roll Lengths:
- 100’, 200’, 300’
- Can cut any sized piece as required by customer order
Stardard Roll Widths:
- 36”, 48”, 60”, 72″
- Most of our jobs are custom and we manufacture to customer exact specifications.
- DFAR requirement? – We can certify that the country of melt conforms to DFARS 225.872-1
Belleville Wire Cloth operates a full fabrication division capable of fabricating wire mesh to most customer specifications. Welding and brazing is Nadcap certified which is a requirement for the aerospace industry. We also maintain AS9100 / ISO 9001:2015 Quality Certifications. Skilled technicians operate various computer controlled equipment to ensure the wire mesh part is made exactly to customer specifications.
- Welding – Resistance, TIG, MIG, Heli-Arc
- Brazing – Induction, Torch
- Waterjet Cutting
- Punch and Stamping
- Form & Bending
- Cut to size pieces
Many standard dies in stock (i.e. Circles – 1” Diameter), however, we have a fully equipped machine shop to build tooling for customer specific needs.